Gary Novak...moja nova inspiracija....

Bubnjarske veličine, ljudi koji inspirišu i nadahnjuju. Preporuke, komentari, solo klipovi...

Moderator: Supermoderatori

Miron
Virtuoz!
Virtuoz!
Moj Bubanj: Mapex Saturn
Moji bendovi: Straight Ahead
Inspiracija: Steve Gadd, Vinnie Colaiuta, Jeff Porcaro

Gary Novak...moja nova inspiracija....

Post by Miron » May 25th, 2008, 1:11 pm

Evo ga chovjek koga sam otkrio relativno skoro, i chija me svirka u popunosti ispunjava...ima ga u jazz vodama, fusion, pop, rock, jedan univerzalan mouzichara...odlepio sam kad sam ga gledao sa Chick Coreom kao deo njegovog Electric Band II, i sa holdsworthom...ima u sebi toliko Kolajute i Vekla, oseti se i Gadd, Toni i ostali velikani....siru biografiju cu kopirati sa drummerworlda, a prilozicu i neke linkove sa youtuba...UZIVAJTE
Biografija
Born and raised in Chicago, Gary Novak was practically born with drum sticks in hand. Coming from parents of great musical talent, it is no wonder that Gary began playing the piano at the tender age of 8. While most musicians find their musical inspiration outside the home, Novak's influence came from his parents. His mother, Carol Novak, also a pianist, played with her trio at the London House. His father, Larry Novak, the famous Chicago pianist, not only encouraged the career of his son but also put him to work. From the age of 10 to 12, Novak would work with his father's trio in all the Chicago clubs, including Mr. Kelly's, gaining the insight and experience that would lead to several musical milestones obtained at a very young age.

During high school, Novak worked with the jazz clarinet master Buddy Defranco as well as such notables as Joe Williams, Milt Hinton, Kenny Burrell, Barney Kessel and the great Louis Bellson. Novak's blossoming reputation lead to the opportunity to represent Yamaha drums and Zildjian cymbal through endorsements at the age of 17.

At 19 years old, Novak moved to Los Angeles - an important step forward for Novak bringing many opportunities most could only dream of getting. Not only did Los Angeles bring him his first road job with Maynard Ferguson, but it marked a year of great exposure. Novak would come to work with Brandon Fields and record on his latest LP. He worked with such musical greats as Michael McDonald, Natalie Cole, David Sanborn and Anita Baker.

He teamed up with guitarist Lee Ritenour who employed him for his solo tour and the GRP All-Star tour in 1991.

Novak continued to tour throughout ’92, this time with George Benson. Although he had been working for the greater part of his life, he was not about to slow down. At 28, he joined Chick Corea’s newest band. After leaving it, he toured with other great musicians, such as Bob Berg and Allan Holdsworth. In 1998 he joined Canadian pop star Alanis Morissette’s band, recording and touring with her for over a year.

One must wonder what will be left for Gary Novak to do, having accomplished so much in such a short time.

Svirao sa
Bob Berg
Chick Corea
Alanis Morissette
Ozzy Osbourne
Steve Tavaglione
George Benson
Chris Chaney
Taylor Hawkins
Lee Ritenour
Alanis Morisette
Allan Holdsworth
Robben Ford
Steven Mike
David Sanborn
George Benson
Brandon Fields
Chaka Khan
Jimmy Earl
Dave Weckl
Phil Sheeran
Tom Fowler
Larry Steen
Solar Wind
Eric Marienthal
John Patitucci
Bernie Kirsh
Pat Kelley
Jeff Beal
Chris Chaney
Nick Lashley
Joel Shearer
Ron Moss
Gary Herbig
Cassio Duarte
Michael Wolff
Maynard Ferguson
Frank Gambale

Linkovi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCEuaN6-lr8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2X1me5fkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKt3wCaNy5Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NXLW0a7D0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqp9T3w ... re=related

Mislim da je ovo za pochetak dovoljno :thumbsup:
Maleni10
Redovno vežba
Redovno vežba
Moj Bubanj: Premier Artist Maple
Moji bendovi: Bajka bend
Inspiracija: Vinie Colaiuta

Re: Gary Novak...moja nova inspiracija....

Post by Maleni10 » January 5th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Svaka cast za Novaka! Izuvac nevidjeni :hail: ! Chick Corea album "Paint the world" pesma "Ishead", fantazija!
issuxx
Bubnjar!
Bubnjar!
Moj Bubanj: Pearl rhythm traveller
Moji bendovi: PSYRATS & Rapid Force
Inspiracija: colaiuta, pridgen, igor malesevic

Post by issuxx » July 12th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Gary novak!, Pored veoma originalnog fazona, covek ima najjace singlove na svetu! Ko ga nije cuo sa allan holdsworth- om, mnogo je propustio, nevidjena svirka. Paint hte world, takodje... 10+
Miron
Virtuoz!
Virtuoz!
Moj Bubanj: Mapex Saturn
Moji bendovi: Straight Ahead
Inspiracija: Steve Gadd, Vinnie Colaiuta, Jeff Porcaro

Post by Miron » July 12th, 2009, 6:53 pm

Upravo... :chears: :chears: :chears: