Tommy Stewart

Bubnjarske veličine, ljudi koji inspirišu i nadahnjuju. Preporuke, komentari, solo klipovi...

Moderator: Supermoderatori

bansu
Dobošar
Dobošar
Moj Bubanj: Mapex saturn costume
Moji bendovi: Shtraft
Inspiracija: Milos Velimir-buca i veliki Dany Carey

Tommy Stewart

Post by bansu » October 25th, 2009, 2:20 pm

Tommy Stewart, was formerly the drummer for Detroit based metal band Halloween "The Heavy Metal Horror Show" Tommy (then known as Tommy Scott) recorded "The Vicious Demo" in 1991. The tracks were later released as "bonus tracks" on the bands remastered 2001 release "No One Gets Out" (Motor City Metal Records), glam rock band Lillian Axe, American hard rock band Godsmack, and is the current drummer for the rock band Fuel. He joined Godsmack in 1995, but left the band in 2002. In 2003 he joined vocalist Pete Murray and guitarist Neil Godfrey from Ultraspank to form Lo-Pro.

Lo-Pro is signed to Staind and Aaron Lewis's record label 413 Records (a subsidiary of Geffen Records). With little activity by Lo-Pro after touring behind their debut album, Stewart did some shows with Fuel as a replacement drummer in mid-2005, and is now part of the group according to Fuel's Myspace page.[1] In January 2005 he played drums on the CD "Ain't No Good Life" by Rusty Wright Blues as stated by the bands website [2] The CD was released in August 2006 and features 13 songs in a blues/southern rock style. Tommy and Rusty were old band mates from much earlier projects but this was the first time doing the blues genre. Tommy does casual dates with Rusty Wright as guest drummer. In August 2008 he joined Portland, OR rock band Everclear, replacing Brett Snyder on drums. Stewart departed from Everclear in 2009.
bansu
Dobošar
Dobošar
Moj Bubanj: Mapex saturn costume
Moji bendovi: Shtraft
Inspiracija: Milos Velimir-buca i veliki Dany Carey

Re: Tommy Stewart

Post by bansu » October 25th, 2009, 2:25 pm

Pogledajte kako se ne stedi bubanj :heavy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHx3R-yt_c